TSI is a specialised Strategic Consultancy with over 20 years of working experience in the Social Housing Sector.
We have a simple aim: to help social landlords make sustainable and substantial improvements to their business
Our goal is to provide housing organisations and their boards with the best available strategic advice and commercial support. We provide an outsider’s view using facts, analysis, industry experience and the support our clients need to move confidently on major strategic decisions
We have a significant track record with stock transfers and established housing associations
Our core areas of work are:
- Corporate Governance and Board Development
- Resident scrutiny and co-regulation
- Performance Improvement and Change Management
- Corporate Strategy Planning
- Group Structures, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Counselling and psychological services and support
- Coaching for Board, Managers and Executives
We seek to be different from the traditional consultancies by:
- Developing services for board members based on building a strong working relationship. We feel passionately that board members should never be excluded or devalued by advisors. Rather we seek to balance the support of Senior Team members and Board Members to make sure we achieve success.
- Being able to provide meaningful and realistic appraisal and input to Boards on elements of due diligence, regulatory, legal and HR and financial aspects of a project.
- Empowering and maximising the in-house expertise from senior management teams to get the results they want.
- Committing to a pro-active and innovative approach to the challenges faced by registered social housing providers. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work and our friendly and accessible style.
Finally we believe passionately in delivering consultancy solutions that really make a difference to your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do we work with?
Our clients operate within the not-for-profit sectors and include housing associations, charities, local authorities, group structures and a range of registered providers.
- Where do we work?
We work across the UK and have solid experience of working with English, Welsh and Scottish organisations.
- What experience and expertise do we have?
TSI only works with the most experienced consultants who have extensive housing sector and business experience and have first class reputations.
- How do we work with our clients?
We tailor our services to suit our clients and adopt an accessible and user friendly approach.
- Are the services value for money?
Our fees are extremely competitive and we commit to a value for money approach to make sure that clients get the best from their investment